Learn the strategy I used to go from living in a state house to building a $17 million property portfolio.
Find out why property investment strategies from the 80's, 90's and even 2010 no longer work because of ever changing technology and new regulations in the finance and property industry.
Discover the lessons I've learned from working in a leading New Zealand bank through the Global Financial Crisis.
Find out how to take advantage of Auckland's Unitary plan.
Discover how to make your mortgage application rock solid.
Get a FREE tailored assessment on your current situation.
Learn the secrets to property investment success I've gained from working as a financial advisor through the GFC for a leading NZ bank for more than 15 years.
For 20 years Lucia Xiao has personally helped tens of thousands of Aucklanders and believes education is the key to achieving their property investment goals.
Many of Lucia’s clients have become multi-millionaires, and others have realised financial freedom to live the lifestyle they’d been dreaming of. Over the last 20 years Lucia has developed the 5 steps to Financial Freedom program with proven strategies that work specifically for Auckland.
Now, Lucia has created a an online workshop packed full of invaluable tips for you to learn.
Lucia truly believes education is the key to escaping poverty, that’s why she proudly supports Kidscan through the B1G1 program.
• Developing the right mindset for success to move forward.
• Become good with money, understand your finances and get your deposit together.
• Understand the difference between good debt and bad debt.
• Avoid getting stuck financially, breaking the “save-spend trap.”
• Transitioning from survivor to saver to investor for financial freedom.
• How to look after and manage your energy.
• Discover where you are and how you can get to where you want to be.
• Leverage good debt to build assets and create your wealth.
• Eliminate a lifetime of bad debt choices to get financial freedom.
• Why buying and selling is not property investing.
• Believing in yourself and focusing on your own goals.
• Become money rich and savvy on how to manage your income in a smart way.
• Using your mortgage to build a property investment portfolio.
• Add value to your property and recycle the deposit for your next home.
• How to become a successful property investor.
Lucia Xiao is a successful property investment mentor, founder of Finax Home Loans and author of Financial Freedom: 5 Steps, 5 Years.
Lucia came to New Zealand from China in the late 90’s and began working life in a poultry shop on eight dollars an hour. From humble beginnings living in a state house, Lucia has now built a $17 million property portfolio in 5 years, and is on track to double this within the next 2 – 3 years.
Lucia has also managed a branch, and been an investment advisor, mobile business manager through the GFC and business and commercial insurance manager for a leading NZ bank.
Her experience working with tens of thousands of banking customers has helped her develop the ultimate property investment programme tailored uniquely to investing in central Auckland. Lucia also is a proud supporter of KidsCan through the B1G1 program.
To maximise your financial potential you need the best education.
To be a mentor you need to have achieved the results yourself. That’s why Lucia knows investing in Auckland property works. Lucia will show you why you should buy in central Auckland, and why you should never buy a unit or apartment.
You can expect an enjoyable, simple and easy to understand presentation packed with powerful information you can use. You’ll leave feeling inspired and ready to get on the road to financial freedom, so you can begin living your true life purpose.